Ever seen in movies that when actor starts his PC, he is welcomed by calling his name. Is it really possible? Can your PC welcome you by calling your name. Obviously, that’s why I am writing this post. You can make you PC say anything at start up as you wish. So,follow this simple trick and your PC will welcome you :).
How to make windows greet you at start up by voice?
Follow these steps one-by-one :
- Open Notepad.
- Copy and paste the code given below in the notepad.
speech speaks=”Hello! Username, You are Welcome
” Set speech=CreateObject(“sapi.spvoice”)
- Replace Username with your own name or replace the whole content in quotations(Hello! Username, You are Welcome) according to the text you want to hear on start up.
- Now save this file as welcome.vbs.
- Copy this file.
- Go to OS Drive(Generally C).
- Locate the path:
UserNameby your user name for which you want to set this welcome message.
- Paste the file.
- Now restart your computer and you will find your system greeting you.
Thanks for reading this post. Comment,if you found it useful.
Leave a Reply