The procedure to install Kodi for iPhone with jailbreak is straight and simple. You need to get an iPhone jailbroken first and then you can go ahead with the steps I’m about to mention over here.
This guide will take care of everything from the installation procedure to the about section to offer you the details.
This Kodi app is not just a media player but it is a hub of other useful apps and a source to watch hundreds of movies and TV shows.
You need to move ahead with the installation part I’ve added below as it is and in case you need help, then I’ll be available in the comment section.
Before we move onto the installation process, we need to learn about Kodi app first. This app is wonderful and all helpful. All you need to do is to go through this guide and learn everything I’ve added. It will all help you know this app better.
Guide: Kodi on iPhone without Jailbreak
About Kodi for iPhone & Jailbreak
This particular app was first a media center only. It used to let users watch movies and TV shows or any kind of videos. But then the developers went up and revamped the application completely. Now it can be used for all those purposes but can also be used for installing and using other apps and add-ons.
The additional software available inside Kodi are referred as add-ons and they can be used to go ahead and use the app perfectly. The UI is simple and amazing and it can be used to make things work perfectly. You need to rethink about getting this app as it is said not completely safe by many reviewers. In my usage, it was safe and totally working to deliver what it promises.
The UI inside is simple and cool and it can take care of most of the things on its own. It never goes down and the servers are always up. In fact, it can let you access hundreds of movies and TV shows for free and all this content can then be watched and streamed right on the Kodi app.
Other than using Kodi on an iPhone or any smartphone, it can even be installed on a TV with internet connection. This feature helps you to watch the video content on the big screens and it delivers a top-notch experience. One way or another you are going to love what you see here in Kodi and I can assure you of the fact that you will move ahead with it’s sharing part.
You will share everything about it with your friends and will recommend it badly. This is what an app of this status can do to you and I’m sure you and your friends will all love it.
If your iPhone is already jailbroken then directly jump to the main guide here. If not then please read the below given guide first.
How to Jailbreak iPhone (Legal Guide):
This part is needed to move ahead as you need to have a jailbroken iPhone. Otherwise this guide doesn’t make any sense. In case the iPhone is already ready with this requirement then you can go ahead with the installation procedure on the next section. Otherwise, here is your first stand.
Follow the steps mentioned below, as it is. Before you move ahead with this, I recommend to take a complete backup of the data. You can move into Settings then iCloud and then tap on the Back Up Now button.
Before you move ahead with this, I recommend to take a complete backup of the data. You can move into Settings then iCloud and then tap on the Back Up Now button.
Be reminded that Jailbreaking the device voids the warranty and terms and conditions of the Apple Inc. This clearly means that you lose all your rights to make use of Apple Care and the company will never offer any support on such a device.
So, you need to take this step at your own will. Be wise and take the back up which is the least you can do. If things go south, you will at least, have all the files and folders ready to use on a new iPhone or somehow fix this one and make use of.
Also, be wise and always check the source of a tweaked of Cydia app as a malicious app can hurt the health of your device. A perfectly running iPhone in jailbreak mode can be fine unless a malicious app is installed.
So, you need to cross check the source of getting the file as there is no Apple firewall working in between anymore. You are doing all this at your own risk and you might not have all the knowledge required to know everything here.
- First thing to do is to disable the Passcode on your iPhone which can be done by moving in the Settings and then Touch ID and then Passcode. This needs to be disabled in order to move forward.
- Now is the time to disable the internet connection or any cellular reach. You can do it by enabling the Airplane Mode. It can be done via Control Panel itself.
- Now you need a tool which will jailbreak the device. I recommend downloading Pangu which can be installed via iTunes software. So, go ahead and get Pangu first.
- Now, install iTunes app on your computer or laptop and then open the Pangu app. It will open fine and without any issues.
- Plug in the device, iPhone using the cable and once it is recognised by the Pangu, you can click on the Start button. Select the Already Backup option to confirm this thing.
- The procedure will begin and it will happen on its own. Later, the iPhone will reboot and then you’ll be asked to re-enable the Airplane mode. This reboot can take place successfully is the reason why you were asked to remove the Passcode.
- Now, the Pangu app will appear on the iPhone and after a while, it will ask permission to access your Photos. Do the same and then let it work. It will once again reboot the iPhone.
- As soon as reboot happens and iPhone is running, you can disable the Airplane mode. You can see a Cydia app inside which can be fired up and used.
Do you know what Cydia is? It is the app store for jailbroken devices where you can find hundreds of quality apps and games. The reason why Cydia is installed and working on your iPhone is because it is jailbroken now. You don’t need to do anything else to move forward as things are already done.
Now that you have successfully done with this first required procedure, you can move ahead with the installation part. Now the second part will be dead simple and quick. It will not take as long as this one did. Move next!
Download Kodi for iPhone with Jailbreak
One way or another you are going to love this method and I can assure you that this will be the best moment. You need to move ahead with the installation procedure as I’ve explained here and I can assure you of the fact that it will be worth of your time and money.
- Fire up the iPhone you have and then install Cydia.
- Once Cydia is working, launch the same and then tap on Sources option.
- Tap on the Edit option and then on the Add option ahead.
- Enter this URL in the URL box and move ahead – http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/
- Tap on Add Source option and then tap on Return to Cydia option.
- Tap on the team Kodi source and then on the Multimedia option.
- Finally, tap on the Kodi-iOS option and then tap on Install option to finish things from your side.
Within a minute or so, the Kodi app will be available in the homescreen. You can now launch the same and start using the services I have mentioned above. Cool, right?
Wrap up: Kodi for iPhone
So here was your chance to learn and use Kodi on iPhone and I hope it all worked in your case. If you need help on any related matter then feel free to share the details of that error in the discussion section below. We will try to bring out all the help we can in order to fix it. Don’t forget to share this guide with all your friends online and let them know about its presence. Peace!
I hope that you enjoyed this guide to download Kodi for iPhone with Jailbreak this guide is also valid for iOS, iPad.
Leave a Reply