Gaming: it’s a male-dominated space and the casino is no exception. 86% of gamblers are male and the remaining 14% are female. It’s hard to ignore the lack of gender diversity in casino players. It’s even harder to ignore the screams of delight across the hall as your partner plays casino on Paddy Power Games, for example. You think to yourself, why am I letting him have all the fun?
The world of the casino has changed
You picture the stereotypical casino setting. There are women present, but they’re probably behind the bar or on the arm of a wealthy man. Scrap that. With the rise of the virtual casinos, you can take part at an online casino from the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re an avid smartphone user or prefer the comforting allure of your desktop, online casinos are compatible with multiple devices. Play it your way.
So, you want to enter the world of casinos but feel like it’s out of bounds? Well, here’s your access. Casinos are inclusive spaces. The online casino has made gambling mainstream. You don’t need to walk into an intimidating room filled with men to take part. There’s no need to feel insecure. Just show up, find a game, and get started.
When you enter any online casino you’ll be greeted by gender-neutral games. Back in the stone age (a decade ago), we thought men played strategic games whilst women just played Bingo and Poker. The gambling industry now recognizes that women who gamble want to take part in all areas of the casino. With easy access to any online casino, you could start playing Slots and table games right now!
Ease in with Wild Wild Riches
So, where do you start? The Slots at an online casino are perfect for beginners. You can win multiples of your stake from just a single spin. Risks are minimized and rewards maximized! Fancy testing your luck? Try Wild Wild Riches. With play starting from as little as 0.25 coins, test to see if the luck of the Irish is on your side as you spin to win the Jackpot!
Wild Riches offers three jackpots to be won. To win, land the jackpot symbol on reel five – or land two wilds, a money symbol, and a jackpot symbol at the same time. Get hunting for your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
It’s all about YOU
Think that no girls are allowed? You’d be wrong. So why not get involved, get learning and get winning! With an online casino, you’re in the hot seat. You make the demands, and you call the shots. Whether you’re in the mood to fly solo or socialize with some of the best casino dealers in the world on Live Casino, an online casino will have it all.
Ladies don’t miss out and let him have all the fun. Explore the wonderful world of online casinos and find a way to relax, learn the game, improve your skills and WIN! But most importantly, have fun!
Leave a Reply