The Best Deal for every beginners – Free WordPress Blog Setup and Installation Service.
So you want to Start a Blog but you don’t know how to do it by yourself? Building a website could be a little bit scary for beginners.
One of the common problems with starting a blog or a website is that the technical stuffs. It takes a week or a month to learn how to start a blog from scratch.
That’s why I’m here to help you kick-start your own blog. I’ll be the one who will handle all the technical stuffs on setting up your blog.
What You’ll Get in this Service?
- Install WordPress on your Hosting Account
- Configure and Review the entire settings of our blog (Blog Title, Description and etc)
- Install WordPress Plugins (like SEO by Team Yoast, Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache and etc)
- Install Premium WordPress Theme
- Customize the New Installed Theme
- Speed Optimization (to load fast)
- Free Unlimited Lifetime Support via Email
- Bonus Tips and Tricks to start blogging
There are many other platforms on the internet but I’ll install WordPress for you. WordPress is the number one choice in the world of blogging. In fact, I used this in all of my websites.
- Yoast SEO by Team Yoast (a popular SEO WordPress Plugin that will maximize your traffic by optimizing some your keywords)
- W3 Total Cache (a powerful WordPress Caching Plugin that will maximize the speed and performance of your blog.)
- WP Smush (a plugin use to reduce the size of all your blog images automatically)
- WP Spamshield ( a Spam Protection Plugin that will block all the spams without even using captcha.)
- Contact Form 7 (Visitors will be able to send you messages using this plugin.)
Five (5) is good. More than five (5) plugins may cause the website slower and the speed will be affected. No one will stick to your website if a page loads very slowly right? So five (5) to six (6) is enough.
PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEME INSTALLATION
If you already purchased a Premium WordPress Theme, just send me the zip file of that Theme and I’ll install it for you. If not, you can head over to MyThemeShop for Premium WordPress Themes.
They offer a lot of beautiful WP Themes like Socially Viral and True Pixel. Very easy to customize. I tried it myself when I purchased Socially Viral for my News Website.
StudioPress is one of the most popular WP Theme Provider and creator of the Genesis Framework. In fact, I used Genesis + Foodie Pro on this blog.
WHY AM I PROVIDING THIS SERVICE FOR FREE?
This service is totally free. I will not ask you to pay me even a single penny or what so ever.
So here’s the deal:
To qualify for this service, you must get your Basic Hosting Plan on Bluehost or Siteground. In short you’ll be hosting your website with one of the hosting providers I mentioned.
In partnership with them, they are the one who will be paying me for referring new customers. That’s why as I said you earlier I will not ask you to pay me because I was paid already.
So in return, I’ll be helping you to install WordPress to your hosting account and I’ll set up your blog for free. And all you have to do is sit back and relax while I’m working on it.
And that’s it. That’s how it works!
It’s a WIN = WIN Situation right?
I’ll receive a small commission from them and you have your very own website up and running. No hassles, no headaches, just you and your professional blog.
4 Steps Blog Installation Process
Step #1 – Choose and Sign up for a Hosting Account (either Bluehost or Siteground)
Step #2 – Sending of Information
To start the process, you will be sending me the following information:
- Hosting Admin Username and Password from Bluehost or Siteground (Temporarily Access to your Hosting Account)
- Premium WordPress Theme
- If you already have, if not I recommend you to get 1 at MyThemeshop Themes. They have a variety of beautiful and fast loading WordPress themes like the Authority and TruePixel. In my case, I’m using Genesis Framework + Foodie Pro by StudioPress. I guess you would love them too.
- Your Desired Blog Name and Description – This will be the name and the description of your blog.
Note: Don’t worry about your email. I extremely hate spam and your privacy and security of your account are my primary concern here. After I Install and setup everything in your blog I’ll destroy the message you sent me containing your Username and Password. And for your security, I will send you a tutorial on How to Change your Admin Username and Password.
Step #3 – Sit back and Relax
What you are going to do is sit back, enjoy your day and relax while I’m working on Installation and Setting up your blog.
Step #4 – Receive your Free WordPress Blog Installation Service Package
As soon as I finish everything in setting up your blog, I will send your Free WordPress Installation and Blog Setup Package through email.
What you’ll receive:
- WordPress Installed from your Hosting Account
- WordPress Username and Password (This will be the details that you’ll use to login to your newly created WordPress Blog)
- Premium WordPress Theme Installed and customized
- Basic WordPress Plugins
- Contact Page
- Strong Password Generator Software
- Changing Admin Username and Password Tutorial
- Future Support (unlimited support from me via email)
Start Your Blog Now Without Coding Skills. You’ll have it up and running in the Next 24 Hours!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any hidden cost in this service?
- When will my website be ready?
- What if I need help, do you offer support?
- How can I contact you if ever?
So Kick-Start Your WordPress Blog Now with ease.
Leave a Reply