Here today, in this particular post I’ll teach you how we can disable error reporting in windows 8. Well, error reporting sometimes quite helpful to identify the problem but most of time it is totally nettlesome.
So, if you tired of seeing errors again and again and want to get rid of error reporting then you come to the right place. Here in this post you’ll learn How to disable error reporting in windows 8 in easy to follow steps. So without further a do , let’s get into it.
Procedure to Disable Error reporting in Windows 8
Follow the given simple instruction to disable error reporting in Windows 8
1) Right click on My Computer and then give a click on Properties.
2) Now, Click on Action Center , which you can find at the left bottom corner of the opened window.
3) Right after above step , you have to click on Change Action Center Settings. Which is located at the top left corner as shown.
4) Now find Problem reporting settings under Related settings section at the bottom of the opened window.
5) Now choose, Never check for solution option from all the given one and then press o.k as shown in the given picture.
Advantage to disable error reporting in Windows 8
1) By disabling error report in windows 8 , one can save himself from annoying error popups.
2) It prevents your personal information to share with Microsoft.
Disadvantage to Disable Error Reporting in Windows 8
Well, By default error reporting is enabled in Windows 8 to let the user know what’s the problem with a particular program. Ultimately, this helps the user to understand the real problem about the programs in Microsoft windows. Error reporting feature check the problem within a particular program a send the error report to Microsoft, which helps them the eradicate the problem by releasing patches, updates and service pack to give their user better experience.
By following the described simple steps , we can easily disable error reporting in window 8. I have listed the advantage and disadvantage of disabling error report. So its totally up to you, to chose what you like. If you have any question to ask related to this particular post, then you are more than welcome here, leave your question in the comments section below. We really love to answer your questions.